Sunday 27 September 2015

Well, yesterday we had pizza night. but before I write about that in more detail, I would like to share the story of our pizza oven. I am a notorious for my love of gadgets. My wife knows that, so I was rather surprised when she told me after a visit to a garden centre that she seen this wood fired pizza oven on wheels and that she found it even cheaper on Amazon. It took me about a minute to find which one she was talking about and then the inevitable happened - it got ordered. Much to my wife's surprise...



I am loving it - just neeed to find a steady supply of wood now. In case you want to see more details of it, this is the one we've got:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00VOVZY9Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment